Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Fun Trip to Wertz Bros. Antiques

A while back I stumbled upon a gem of a place, in Santa Monica (pretty close to where I live) called Wertz Bros. Antique Mart. You know how sometimes you drive by a place a million times, and every time you say to yourself "I've gotta go in there someday!"  Well, I guess it was someday! Mostly it was because I spied an open parking spot right by the door...I loves me some "Doris Day" parking :-)

Wertz Bros. looks unassuming from the outside, but the inside!!! I literally gasped when I walked through the door. It's enormous and filled to the rafters with every kind of vintage amazingness.
Here are my favorite finds of the day:

my favorite color
this chair NEEDs to be in my living room
the most exotic perfume bottle ever
yummy Bakelite...you can never have enough



Wertz Brothers Antique Mart in Santa Monica, CA

Here's a link to their website:Wertz Bros.Website


What a fun place! If you're ever in L.A. it's worth a look!

2 comments:

  1. That perfume bottle is amazing, I've never seen anything like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely things, I'd love to sit all snuggled in that chair with a book! I love that bottle too, its so unique! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete