Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ebay Alert!

I just found this super-amazing Bakelite (or maybe Lucite) bangle on eBay (OK well, actually, I found it surfing eBay on my phone in the middle of the night). I've never seen one quite like it so I thought you lovely readers might like a peek:

a-mah-zing vintage eye candy
To go to the auction on eBay click here

I love vintage jewelry with a bug theme! I think these little cicadas look like gummy bears. I kinda want to eat 'em. I sure don't want to eat the real kind :-)
The ebay seller doesn't say specifically  that this is Bakelite, but judging by the looks of it, I think it could be...I don't really care, I love it anyway. Unfortunately with the dollar conversion and the shipping from England it's a little rich for my blood right now, but maybe one of you gals will snap it up!

UPDATE:   This cool bangle ended up selling for $81.57. I think that's less than it's worth, if it is in fact Bakelite. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. That bangle is gorgeous! Well done to whoever one it,maje lucky thing! Http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete