Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mood: Inspired!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post! The pity-party is now officially over.

attitude is everything!


 Thanks, especially, to my friend Steve the Kaleidoscope Guy who graced me with this outstanding quote:

"If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind"
                                                                                                     ~ Kurt Vonnegut

I think I might need to needlepoint this on a pillow ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Another pearl for my suave, sophisticated and charming friend Dina...are you still with what's his name? LOL...How is that big lug of yours (Gary)?

    “In the haunted house of life, art is the only stair that doesn’t squeak.”
    ― Tom Robbins,

    ReplyDelete