Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Blogs: Inspiration

I don't have one of those fancy BlogRoll thingies, so I thought you lovely readers might like to know about a few of the blogs that I love to read!
Of course, I follow a jillion, and they're all great in their different ways, but here are a few that I find inspiring every time I visit.
Here they are, in no particular order:

1) The Rockabilly Socialite
    Dollie seems like the sweetest gal and she is unfailingly upbeat and inspiring! Gosh, I wish I had all that  energy...she should bottle it..she'd make a million. She's also having a giveaway for advertising space on her blog. Check it out if you're looking to advertise something!

2)Wacky Tacky
   Mr. Tiny does fun things and writes about them...based here in Southern California. Fun inspiration!

3)Vintage Vixen
   Talk about inspiration!! Vix is uber-amazing in every way. I've never seen anyone look so chic & unique even just going to the grocery store :-)

4)Misfits Vintage
   Hilarious and gorgeous Sarah makes me laugh out loud...she's a spitfire!!

5)By Gum By Golly
  Tasha is a genius. The talent this gal has is off the freakin' charts! She can knit. She can sew. She'll blow you away with her talent.

SO that's just a few that I find particularly inspiring.
What blogs inspire you???
I'd love to know...please share!

3 comments:

  1. Gee whiz!!! Thank you so much for including wacky tacky among these illustrious blogs/bloggers. I'll be back to blogging next week with so many exciting adventures it will make your head spin...hopefully! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugely flattered, you little sweetheart! I already know Tasha and Sarah but I'm off to check out your other recommendations! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out girl, you ROCK!!!

    XOXO
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete